Join now for free!
Already a member? Sign in.
Get Charity Worker discounts and deals for yourself and your family. We've been helping over 2.8 million key workers save money for over 20 years.
- Latest deals emailed to your inbox
- Free to use and no fees ever
- Save hundreds of pounds
- Exclusive deals for charity workers
- Over 1,300 big name brands
Our discounts scheme is available for anyone who volunteers in any role for any organisation or group.
Have you found a deal you’d like to use? Brilliant. All you have to do is click the ‘Get Deal’ button to reclaim the offer. After clicking the button, you will then be directed to the brand’s website, where the discount will have been applied. From here, all you have to do is purchase the product.
If a discount requires a code, then all you have to do is click the ‘Get Code’. From here, you will be provided with a code that you can copy and apply when checking out at the brand’s website. You can apply the code when checking out to get your discount. Simple!
We also provide printable vouchers and e-vouchers, which you can use in-store. All of the information is provided in the T&C's on each offer page.
Currently, we do not provide a discount card, as all our discounts are claimed through our website. However, what we do offer is the Ode card. The Ode card is a pre-paid cashback card that can be used when shopping online and in-store.
With the Ode card, you can earn up to 12% cashback when shopping at over 35 qualifying retailers. Please note that some stores may offer an in-store discount after displaying ID; this is not one of our offers.
To sign up for the Ode card, please see here.
Forgetting your password is easily done. Thankfully, we are here to help you gain access to your account. If you have forgotten your password, then please follow these steps:
- Firstly, you need to click the ‘Sign In’ button and choose the ‘Forgot Password’ option.
- After clicking the ‘Forgot Password’ option, you will be asked to enter an email address linked to your member account. From here, you will be sent a password reset email with clear steps on how you can change your password.
- Sometimes, these emails can end up in your Junk/Spam, so make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder when searching for the password reset email.
- If you are struggling to change your password after following the steps provided, then please contact us detailing the issues you are having and your full name.
Once you have provided information to validate your account, we can search for your account on our system, process your request, and help you change your password.