Better Organised - 20% Volunteer & Charity Workers discount on professional decluttering & organising
Quote code when booking
- Practical, hands-on support to declutter and organise in your home or workspace
- Professional guidance and advice, product recommendations and - where appropriate - some organising essentials (labels, bin bags etc.)
- Transport of items to charity shops, recycling centres and clothing banks
- Sourcing of suitable storage or filing solutions
- 20% discount on half day in-person sessions
Kate at Better Organised offers a confidential, non-judgemental approach to help you make space for what matters and bring calm and order to your home or workspace. You might be preparing to move house, dealing with a loved one’s belongings or simply wish to claim back some space. Kate will gently guide you through the process of decluttering and organising, support your decision-making and provide an extra pair of hands and a sympathetic ear. Kate founded Better Organised in 2017 and travels throughout Central Scotland to help time-starved professionals organise and simplify. She is the author of A Better Organised Home in 30 Days, was voted Service Provider of the Year in 2019’s East Dunbartonshire Business Awards and has collaborated with brands including Good Homes magazine, Zero Waste Scotland and The Ideal Home Show.
New customers only. Subject to availability.
For an initial FREE consultation and full T & C, please contact Kate on 0787 66 44 133 or via https://www.betterorganised.uk/contact/
Standard website terms and conditions apply.