Denby - 10% Volunteer & Charity Workers discount
Use code at checkout
- Hand-crafted in Derbyshire, England from high quality, locally sourced clay.
- Styled by life - versatile, beautiful and durable ceramics and homeware designed for modern life.
- Denby stoneware products are dishwasher, oven, microwave and freezer safe. For cooking, reheating and storing food, please note that any pottery can crack when exposed to sudden changes in temperature so bring items slowly up or down to temperature where you can to avoid such cracks.
- Stoneware items are part of the Denby 10 year guarantee.
- Denby are proudly the first UK tableware manufacturer to claim zero process waste to landfill which helps to save 600 tonnes of CO2 emissions every year. Denby are conscious of the impact of waste on the natural environment and continue to recycle their materials.
Terms and conditions apply. All offers are available for a limited time and are valid for online purchases at www.denbypottery.com only for UK customers. Use promotional code at checkout, the code can be redeemed online only at www.denbypottery.com, while stock lasts. We reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time. The online code is valid for one use per order per household and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional code, including Tesco Clubcard voucher codes. The discount cannot be applied to your order after your order has been placed. Any refunds made will take into account the discount given on your original order. Terms can be changed at any time. Free delivery is automatically applied to all orders over £50 (after any discount has been applied) to UK Mainland destinations only and is our standard delivery service. Our standard mainland UK Delivery service is 5 working days (excluding weekends and Bank Holidays) of receiving your order, although this can extend at busy times. Any discount does not apply to delivery. If you should have any further questions or feedback then please contact Denby's consumer services team at [email protected], or phone on +44 (0)1773 740899. Lines are open from 9.00am to 6.00pm Monday to Friday and an answering service is available at all other times