Eco Friendly Products - 12% off orders over £40

Use code at checkout

Eco Friendly Products - 12% off orders over £40

Highlights

  • 46% of our products are UK made, helping to reduce carbon footprint
  • We partner with and support 53 small UK businesses
  • 100% of our cleaning products are readily biodegradable meaning they don't pollute water streams
  • 100% of our makeup products are Vegan and Cruelty Free
  • 86% of our products contain zero plastic. The remaining 14% are designed to be reusable alternatives to single-use plastic
  • Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer

Get this deal today!

Already a member? Sign in below.

Member login