Frugi | Organic Baby and Kids Clothing - 15% Volunteer & Charity Workers discount when you spend over £40

Use code at checkout for your exclusive discount

Frugi | Organic Baby and Kids Clothing - 15% Volunteer & Charity Workers discount when you spend over £40

Highlights

  • We donate 1% of our turnover each year to charity! So with every little thing you buy from Frugi, you’re supporting our charity project ‘Little Clothes Big Change’
  • 90% of our range uses certified organic cotton whilst the remaining 10% is made from recycled materials!
  • We are the first Childrenswear brand to join the Circular Textiles Foundation and have truly taken to heart what it means to be circular.
  • T&Cs below: Offer starts 10:00:00 BST Wednesday 24th August 2022. Orders placed before or after the promotional period will not qualify for the offer. Offer valid with qualifying code. We cannot backdate the offer to any order placed outside the times stated above. To qualify for the discount, your order must meet the £40 minimum spend. Minimum spend is on current season, full price items only. Minimum spend Excludes gift vouchers and Postage and Packaging and is taken after any other discounts have been applied. Offer valid only for UK Members of Join Network. Promotional codes must be used in the basket before an order is confirmed. Once an order has been received, we cannot change any prices or retrospectively apply a discount. Does not work in conjunction with other % or money off discounts. Offer has no cash alternative. This offer is not valid with our stockists. This offer is valid on welovefrugi.com. The order will not be eligible for the promotion if the time of checkout is after the promotion end time. Offer subject to availability and may be changed or withdrawn by Frugi at any time without notice. Frugi reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without notice. Any improper use of promotions may result in the cancellation of your order. All orders are subject to acceptance under Frugi’s standard terms and conditions of sale. Promoter: Frugi, Unit B, Hornsby House, Wheal Vrose Business Park, Helston, Cornwall, TR13 0FG

Get this deal today!

Already a member? Sign in below.

Member login