Health Service Charity lottery - Support Health Service staff & win up to £10,000
It's a £4,500 rollover!
Only £1 per play
Over £350,000 donated to Cavell Nurses' Trust
- How to play the lottery
- Play the lottery for £1 per game entry
- Register your details with Health Service Charity Lottery
- Select the number of chances you wish to enter in each draw. Remember the more entries the more chance you have of winning the weekly rollover
- Confirm your details and submit the Direct Debit mandate
- Following your registration Health Service Charity Lottery will send you confirmation of your entry and allocate your unique game number/s along with the date of the first draw you will be entered into
- The draw will take place by 2pm on a Friday each week
- If your number matches the selected winning number you will win a weekly prize or the rollover
- The results of each draw will be published on the Health Service Charity Lottery website Winners will be notified by Phone within one week of the draw
Up to 28 prizes won per week
The Health Service Charity Lottery gives everyone the chance to win up to £10,000 with a weekly lottery draw whist supporting Cavell Nurses' Trust. The game costs £1 per entry and all you have to do is register your details to get started. At least 30p for every £1 you spend goes to the Cavell Nurses’ Trust to support nurses in need. The draw takes place by 2 pm each Friday and there are tiered prizes to boost your chances of winning. Over £140,000 has been won and you could be next.