Hussle Gyms - 15% Volunteer & Charity Workers discount
Use code when signing up for your discount
- Get 15% off Hussle's Monthly+ Pass
- Unlimited access to thousands of gyms, pools and spas
- 3 month initial term after which you can cancel at any time
The discount code lasts for 6 months, after which you can enter a new code to continue your discount
Hussle’s Monthly+ pass gives you unlimited access to gyms, pools and spas, across thousands of locations on one simple monthly membership. You also get access to digital health apps like Les Mills+ and Yogaia.
You can fit fitness in wherever you are, and whenever you want, with Hussle.
1. The promotional discount is only available to individual members.
2. Users may not register multiple accounts to take advantage of this offer multiple times.
3. This offer is valid for 15% off the purchase of a Monthly+ pass for 6 months, and a minimum 3 month term applies.
4. After this 6-month period members can extend their discount by getting a new promotional code from the discount platform, and applying the new code to their Hussle account.
5. The voucher code will not be accepted by participating gyms directly and can only be redeemed against the purchase of a Hussle pass on the Hussle website and has no equivalent cash value.
6. The list of available gyms is provided on the Hussle’s website and may change from time to time.
7. Some locations are excluded from this promotion. If you want to check exclusions with Hussle email [email protected]
8. Please remember to take photographic ID with you when you visit the gym to gain access.
9. Credit card details will be required at checkout and at the end of the discounted period the Monthly+ Pass will auto-renew at the advertised rate; however, you can cancel the pass at any time and will not be charged.
10. If the voucher expires before a user uses it, the voucher will not be reapplied.
11. For full Terms & Conditions of use please refer to the Hussle’s website.
12. Hussle reserves the right to hold, void, cancel, suspend, or amend the offer where it becomes necessary to do so. By accepting this offer, you are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions. This promotion will be governed by English law and subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.